September was always an interesting month. School has started, but it’s not yet in full swing. Everyone still feels as though Summer is there, and no one wants to admit that Summer is over. Eventually, everyone begins to shift their mindsets from Summer to Fall and in the back of their heads, thinking about Winter.
September really is a wonderful month of the year though because, depending on where you live, there is so much beauty to it. The leaves are beginning to change color, and it’s beginning to get just a little bit colder. Practically everyone wants a warm coffee or some hot chocolate, as opposed to an ice coffee in the Summer months. The American and International Football seasons are beginning while the baseball season is nearing its end. Usually, people tend to stay inside a little bit more in September because of the chill in the ear.
Therefore, if you’re inside on a chill, September day, then you should definitely consider apply for some of these scholarships with September deadlines! Enjoy the beginning of your school year knowing that you at the very least attempted to decrease your student debt. Thus, here is our list of scholarships with September deadlines.
- White Collar Defense Diversity Scholarship. Award: $500. Deadline: September 1st. To be eligible for this scholarship opportunity, the applicant must an African American or Hispanic undergraduate or incoming freshman, or be in law school. In addition, the applicant must have at least a 3.0 GPA. To find out more about this scholarship, please visit their website.
- Tungsten Rings.com Scholarship Contest. Award: $500. Deadline September 2nd. For this scholarship opportunity, you must be attending an accredited college or university for 2016 academic year as well as provide proof of enrollment. In addition, you must submit a 5 minute YouTube video explaining why tungsten rings are better than other forms of metal and why so many men are choosing them. Lastly, you need to submit a 1000 word essay! To find out more about this scholarship opportunity, please visit their website.
- Toptal STEM Scholarships for Women. Award: $5,000. Deadline: September 15th. If you would like to apply for this scholarship opportunity, then you must make a meaningful contribution to Open Source, publish a post on your personal blog telling the world about it, and complete their application. In order to find out more details about this scholarship, please visit their website.
- The May Firm Injury Scholarship. Award: $1,000. Deadline September 15th. For this scholarship opportunity, the applicant must be enrolled at either a community college or university. In addition, the applicant will need to provide a 300 word minimum essay. To learn more about the essay topic as well as the scholarship, please click here to visit their website.
- Top Advisor Scholarship. Award: $1,000. Deadline: September 30th. To be eligible for this scholarship opportunity, the applicant must be attending a college or university and must submit a 700-1000 word essay on one of two topics. In order to find out more about this scholarship and to see the essay topics, please visit their website.
Well folks, that’s it for September. We know it isn’t much, but we implore you to check back every now and again for updates to the list! Or, simply wait until we compile and release our list of scholarships with October deadlines! Best of luck with the scholarships and stay SAVVY!