Ah, the 4th of July. A day of Independence and Pride for the United States of America.
Like Memorial Day, it is a day where we are to remember and honor those who have given us the freedoms that many of us so often take for granted. It is a time when we are to remember our Founding Mothers and Fathers. On this day, in 1776, they declared that they would no longer be oppressed. They declared that they would no longer be placed underneath the thumb of the British Empire. They declared their freedom as a sovereign nation, entirely separate from Britain. It was really quite something at the time. Even to this day, countries fighting for their independence revere men such as Benjamin Franklin, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington as well as many others. Men who were not afraid to stand up and fight for what they believed was right and just. We could go on writing for a long time about the American Revolution, the Declaration of Independence, so on and so forth. However, we will spare our readers and get to the 4th of July deals.
As far as we can tell, there are only a select few who dislike the 4th of July: Those who dislike the United States of America, and those who dislike fireworks. Is this in any way true? No. But, you cannot deny that when you think of the 4th of July, you mostly think of the United States and fireworks.
And, as with any major holiday, there are plenty of sales/deals. Thus, without further delay, here are 5 4th of July deals!
- Summer Clothing at JCPenney and Kohl’s. At JCPenney, you’ll be able to find clothing items for everyone. Shirts and pants for men. Dresses and tops for women. And much more! Make sure to check out their website for more info about these great items as well as other offers! At Kohl’s, you’ll find a more patriotic theme for 4th of July clothing. If you’re looking to add some red, white, and blue to your wardrobe, then definitely check out the Kohl’s website for all of the latest deals!
- 4th of July deals, according to The Huffington Post. In an article from June of 2015, The Huffington Post quite nicely laid out a list of deals from different well known companies for the 4th of July. There were deals from Bath and Body Works, Best Buy, PacSun, Ulta, New York & Company, and many others. Though the promo codes in this article are most likely no longer valid, definitely check out each of these individual websites for deals over the next couple days!
- Walmart. As with practically any major holiday, Walmart is providing some great 4th of July deals on a whole variety of items. If you’re in the market for some new electronics, outdoor and indoor equipment, or even some house appliances, then you need to check out Walmart’s website for all of the latest deals.
- Amazon. Naturally, Amazon has pretty much anything and everything that you could want for the 4th of July. Therefore, we implore you to check out their website for some great deals. Looking for some new 4th of July party supplies, patio furniture, or a new grill? Then, you should definitely check out Amazon and all that they have to offer.
- Sears Outlet. Many of the items available for a 4th of July sale, from practically any store, consist of mattresses, outdoor tools/appliances and equipment, as well as patio furniture and even some televisions. If any of these items interest you, then you need to take a look at the Sears Outlet website. We think it is well worth your time and effort to look through their catalog of items.
Well, there you have it folks! There’s our list of 5 places where there is no shortage of 4th of July deals. If you find any other deals for the 4th of July, make sure to comment below, and let us know how we did with these current deals. We want to know what kinds of deals you would like us to try and find. And, if you’re not having any luck, try out the Honey extension for Google Chrome. This extension gives you plenty of options for coupons and does its best to try and save you some money at checkout.
So, as mentioned before, make sure to remember that the 4th of July means a lot more than BBQ and fireworks, make sure to spend some time with friends and family, make sure to be safe for the weekend, and, as always, stay SAVVY!