June’s a fantastic month. It’s cool enough outside so that you don’t feel like you’re going to overheat, and it’s warm enough so that you don’t feel like you’re going to freeze. School’s over with, unless you’re taking Summer classes (you poor, poor souls), and you’re out there making money. Since you don’t have any school work to do, and you like to make money, you should look into these 7 awesome scholarships with June deadlines! Take a look below and start filling out applications!
- Law Office of Joseph J. LoRusso PA Scholarship. Award: $1,000. Deadline: June 1st. For this scholarship, the applicant must be either a current student or a student starting college for the fall 2016 semester. The applicant must submit a 500-word essay answering the question, “Assuming some of these crashes were due to smartphone use, what could smartphone makers do in order to lower the number of smartphone-distracted-driver crashes?” In addition, the applicant’s essay will be posted on Facebook, and the winner will be based on who gets the most “Likes”. If you would like to learn more about this scholarship opportunity, then please visit their website for more information.
- Zavodnick, Zavodnick & Lasky College Scholarship Essay Contest. Award: $1,000. Deadline: June 1st. As with the previous scholarship, the applicant for this scholarship must be currently enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited United States college or university for the fall 2016 semester. In addition, the applicant must submit a 500-word essay that will eventually be posted to Facebook for the contest. If you would like additional information, please visit their website.
- Emergency Dentists USA Dental Scholarship. Award: $1,000. Deadline: June 1st. To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be a student in high school or college, and a United States Citizen or Foreign Citizen residing legally in the U.S.A. In addition, you need to submit a video where you tell or enact what super power you would love to have and how you would use it to help create better dental health in all people. If you are interested in the scholarship opportunity, then please visit their website for more details.
- V. Stark Law Scholarship. Award: $1,500. Deadline: June 5th. For this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled, full-time, at an accredited college or university in the U.S., and they must have a parent who has been or is an NYPD officer. In addition, the applicant must maintain a GPA of at least 3.0. The applicant must submit a 500-word essay, as well. You can find out more information by clicking here.
- Abbott and Fenner Scholarship. Award: $1,000. Deadline: June 10th. The Abbott and Fenner Scholarship is available to all high school juniors and seniors as well as students currently registered in any accredited post secondary institution. The applicant must submit an essay between 500 and 1000 words, and the essay must describe the applicant’s educational career and life goals. Additional details about this scholarship can be found by clicking here.
- Ruth Taylor Scholarship Award. Award: $1,000-$5,000. Deadline: June 15th. For this scholarship, you must be a legal resident of the U.S. and Westchester County as well as a full-time graduate student in the field of social work or public health. In addition, the applicant must submit a 500-word essay describing your passion for public service, what led you to that passion and how you see yourself using that passion in the future in public service. If this scholarship opportunity sounds interesting to you, then please check out their website for more information.
- RapidSeedbox’s Scholarship for Computer Engineering Students. Award: $1,000. Deadline: June 30th. To be eligible for this scholarship opportunity, applicants need to be 18 years or older, a citizen pf the United States, Canada, or Australia, and must be enrolled in an academic program in a Computer Engineering related field. In addition, the applicant must have at least a 3.0 GPA. If this scholarship is of interest to you, the please visit their website for more information.
We hope you’ve enjoyed our list of scholarships with June deadlines! Don’t miss out on these opportunities that can help you with your college education! There’s no penalty for applying to these scholarships, so get started ASAP! And, as always, stay SAVVY!