This month, we have once again put together a list of scholarships due throughout the month of April. Whether you are an Undergraduate or Graduate student, studying nursing, business, law, STEM or any other field, we have a scholarship for you. Take a look below and start those essays!
- Davis-Putter Scholarship Fund. Award: up to $10,000.Deadline: April 1st. This scholarship is open to people who are “active in movements for social and economic justice.” Whether you have aided in the struggle against racism, homophobia, sexism, participated in the fight for peace or worked for economic justice, you will be eligible to apply. Find the application on their website by clicking here.
- ESA Foundation Scholarship. Award: $3,000. Deadline: April 1st. Women and minority students pursuing degrees in computer and video game arts are encouraged to apply for this scholarship from the Entertainment Software Association Foundation. You can apply on their website by clicking here.
- Civil Justice Scholarship. Award: $500. Deadline: April 1st. Students interested in social justice, through volunteering, professional or educational experience, are invited to apply for the Civil Justice Scholarship from Cohen and Cohen. The application for this scholarship can be found here.
- Madelyn Orsini Scholarship. Award: $1,000. Deadline: April 1st. This scholarship is given by WEDLI, the Women’s Economic Developers of Long Island, a non-profit organization focused on the economic development of Long Island. Open to females of any age who are residents of Long Island. Those interested will need to provide a letter of recommendation from a women in the community, or a WEDLI member. More details and the application form can be found by clicking here.
- Hotels Cheap Scholarship. Award: $1,500. Deadline: April 15th. Hotels Cheap offers a general higher learning scholarship for students enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program. They award this scholarship twice a year and the Spring deadline is coming up in April. Find the application form by clicking here.
- EFWA Scholarship. Award: $1,000-$16,000. Deadline: April 30th. The Educational Foundation for Women in Accounting offers several different scholarships based on the type of student you are. Whether undergraduate or graduate, in need or in transition, with children or without, the EFWA has a scholarship that fits you. You just need to be a woman pursuing an Accounting degree at some level. Find the specific requirements and application form by clicking here.
- Ruth Lilly and Dorothy Sargent Rosenberg Poetry Fellowships. Award: $25,800. Deadline: April 30th. Young poets ages 21-31 can apply for the Ruth Lilly and Dorothy Sargent Rosenberg Poetry Fellowships. The Fellowship is aimed “to encourage the further study and writing of poetry.” If you’re interested, find the application form and requirements on their website, by clicking here.
- RentHop Apartment Scholarship. Award: $1,000. Deadline: April 30th. This scholarship is open to undergraduate students who ” demonstrate the ambition, diligence, leadership, and entrepreneurial spirit that is central to” the RentHop company culture. Students can view the requirements and application form on their website.
- The American Legion Legacy Scholarship. Award: Varies. Deadline: April 1st. Applicants must be children of parents who were in the U.S. military, National Guard or Reserves and who died September 11, 2001 or later. You can read the full eligibility guidelines and apply on their website.
- Daniel Gillman Goodfellow Award. Award: $1,000. Deadline: April 8th. This award requires you be nominated by someone who has direct knowledge of your commitment to helping others by demonstrating that you were not a bystander when confronted with intolerance, prejudice or other form of social injustice. More details and the full application can be found here.
- BHW Scholarship. Award: $3,000. Deadline: April 15th. Women who are undergraduate OR graduate students, in a STEM field are eligible to apply for this large award. Get the application by clicking here.
- The National Black Nurses Association Scholarship Program. Award: $1,000-$6,000. Deadline: April 15th. Eligible students must be a member of NBNA and a member of a local chapter, currently enrolled in any nursing program and have at least one full year of school left remaining. Check out all of the details by heading over to their website.
- Michigan Injury Lawyers Bi-Annual Scholarship. Award: $500. Deadline: April 15th. Currently enrolled students, in a field of study related to law, are eligible to apply for this essay award. Their website has more information.
- Go Fish Digital Social Media Scholarship. Award: $1,000. Deadline: April 21st. College freshman, sophomore and juniors ages 16-22 are eligible to apply for this video scholarship. Get all of the information on their website by clicking here.
- AMVET National Scholarship Program. Award: Varies. Deadline: April 30th. Eligible students will have proof of active duty or veteran status, having served honorably. The focus is on vets who have exhausted their G.I. bill and are in need of additional funds for their education. More information can be found here.
And there you have it. 15 scholarships with April deadlines. Don’t miss out on these opportunities for thousands of dollars to help you with your college education. What is the worst that could happen?