You are probably ready for a nice, relaxing Thanksgiving weekend. You have a few extra days off of school and the end of the semester is right around the corner. You can see the finish line! But wait…that means that Spring semester is almost here!
Have you applied for any scholarships yet? Fear not, my book-learning friends. I have a list of 7 scholarships for you to apply for, all with December 1st deadlines. Take advantage of your extra long weekend and get some applications in. You could possibly win money to help make your Spring semester one you won’t need to worry about.
- 2015 Bi-Annual College Scholarship Essay Contest from Zavodnick, Zavodnick & Lasky, LLC. Prize: $1000. This 500 word essay contest is open to currently enrolled students. Get the application details and contact information on their website.
- CBT Nuggets Scholarships. Prize: $1000. This 800-1600 word essay contest is open to first year college students with a minimum 3.0 GPA. The application form and contact information can be found on their website.
- Mattar Veterans Advocates Merit Scholarship. Prize: $2500. You must be a servicemember or a spouse/dependent of a servicemember to apply for this essay scholarship. All of the details, including contact information, can be found on their website.
- Mattar Veterans Annual Academic Scholarship. Prize: $500. You must be a servicemember or a spouse/dependent of a servicemember to apply for this essay scholarship. You’ll also need to provide your Twitter/Facebook account names as this scholarship uses social media voting. All of the details, including contact information, can be found on their website.
- ExpoMarketing “Women in Business” scholarship. Prize: $1000. This scholarship is open to women undergraduate or MBA students who are attending full or part time. Retrieve submission information, and contact info, on their website here.
- SimpleTexting $1000 Scholarship 2015. Prize: $1000. This scholarship is only open to those who are Freshman, Sophomores or Juniors in college between the ages of 16-22. Get information on the essay topic, and submission details, here on their website.
- RentHop: College & University Scholarship Program. Prize: $1000. Any currently enrolled undergraduate student is eligible to apply for this essay based scholarship. Full information on the scholarship, along with their contact information, can be found on their website.
Good luck Seawolves! May the force be with you….