Students pursuing a medical degree related to sleep or a similar program can apply for The CPAP Shop Essay Scholarship and win $1,000 towards their education.
You’ll need to write a 500-1000 word essay on one of 5 topics as well as provide proof of enrollment and other general requirements. What are your essay choices? CPAP lists them as follows;
- Have you or someone close to you suffered from sleep apnea? How has it affected your or their life?how was it overcome? Implications for the future?
- How does sleep deprivation affect your health and daily life? What do you do to ensure that you are fully rested each night?
- If you have sleep apnea, how has CPAP therapy helped you? Did it inspire you to pursue a degree in a sleep related field? If so, how do you plan to achieve your educational and career goals?
- How will your study of ________ contribute to your immediate and long-term career goals?
- Explain the importance of CPAP therapy in today’s society. How do you think the industry will change in the future? Where do you see the greatest opportunity for change?
*Please note that this scholarship is not affiliated with Stony Brook University or the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarship Services. Any questions or correspondence regarding this scholarship should be sent to them via email@example.com