Students who have a sincere interest in a career in the automotive industry can apply for a scholarship through the Automotive Hall of Fame. This scholarship is open to anyone pursuing an Associate, Bachelor’s or Masters degree. To be considered you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Submit a completed application form indicating a sincere interest in an automotive career.
- Provide an official transcript of all academic work.
- Submit two letters of recommendation supporting your automotive interests.
- Submit a letter of acceptance for an associate, bachelor, or masters program.
- Be accepted at an accredited college, university or trade school within the United States at the time of application.
- Student must be a United States citizen or in the United States on a Student Visa.
- Must be enrolled full-time.
- Must have 3.0 GPA or higher.
The amount varies, based on need, so get your application in today! The deadline for applications is June 30th and you can download the application at http://www.automotivehalloffame.org/education/scholarships.
*Please note that this scholarship is not affiliated with Stony Brook University or the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarship Services. Any questions or correspondence regarding this scholarship should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org